Saturday, July 12, 2008

apron sewing frenzy




I started pulling out fabrics and one thing led to another. I have put together 2 cute aprons with a definite western flair. I started pulling out fabrics and one thing led to another. Now, add a couple of piles of trims to sort through and I decide on classic ric rac for accents. You just can't go wrong with ric rac! I have a pile of fabrics and then the trims and they are growing larger in front of me as I watch. And this is just for one simple apron....which turned into 2. You know how those things evolve and now I have groupings for a few more of these cuties. I will get these put together and have them ready for sale soon. Check back often. Thanks for coming by for a visit. Terri

1 comment:

Maggie R said...

LOVE APRONS!!
Have you noticed retro styles are back..... I have been making some for my etsy shop but honestly There is never enough hours in the day!!!!
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie