Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chester Chooser


I must say that Chester was so excited, he could hardly hold his eyes open at first.  He got into it though and started pulling out names....and more names, until they all lay around him and he was so confused!  So, he started eating them.  No pics cause I was trying to rescue you gals from his clutches and being chewed to pieces.  haha.  He did get control and pulled out a lucky winner!

Janet of Sweet Talk..."come on down", as they say in those big cities.

Congratulations Janet!  Y'all jump over to her blog to check out her flashcards and ideas.  You'll love them.

Well, this has been fun and I know Chester enjoyed all the excitement.  He immediately had to go take a nap to recover, poor guy.  As for me, I'm off to the races, as they say,  to use up the little bit of energy I have stored up for the day.  Today is a great day and I hope you all have a full day of happiness everyday.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

RATs! Congratulations to the winner! Chester surely desires a nap after ALL that effort. He reminds me of mine...http://neitherbrilliantnorbeautiful.blogspot.com/2009/09/aluminum.html

Janet said...

OHMYGOSH! I'm behind on reading blogs! All this time I'm a winner and I didn't even know it! Yea me! Thanks so much! I'm excited beyond!!!