Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blessings

I look back at the past year as it has flashed by me. I pause to say thank you to all who have touched my life and family. I am thankful for
  • Jesus Christ who died on the cross for all mankind
  • my husband who is my perfect soul mate
  • the daughter that makes me laugh and keeps it real for all of us
  • the son in Afghanistan, doing his job to protect our country and making us all proud
  • his beautiful wife and new daughter that are the greatest bonus gift to our family
  • my brothers and their wonderful wives and families
  • my parents that have given their love unselfishly

I hope to keep all these things in focus as this next year will surely rush by in another blur.

See ya next year with a fresh blog and pics. Happy New Year to all!!!

1 comment:

kari and kijsa said...

Here's to a joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
blessings,
kari & kijsa