Sunday, September 19, 2010

Leaves ATC swap

The month of September was a them of Leaves at BlissfullAtcSwaps.  My swap partner was Bobbi Ann at The Bead Goes On blog.  She sent me a beautiful card and lots of goodies along with it.  Yay for me!

leaves atc 1

Look at these adorable earring she sent!  Luv ‘em!  A sticker sheet, leaves shapes and buttons along with a couple of ATC papers in the theme. 

leaves atc 3 

This is the back of the card.  Thanks Bobbi Ann, you did an awesome job.  With the fall art projects on the table, I’ll use all these goodies soon.

leaves atc 2

I sent this package to Bobbi Ann in exchange.

I love using watercolour pencils and building the colors with such soft edges as needed.

Next month the theme is ‘Dark’.  Hmmm, October, Halloween, Dark….that all works for me!

Thanks for dropping by and go by Sassy Tumbleweed for a tutorial on how to make your own ATC storage book as seen here.

4 comments:

Scrapping With Sherry said...

She did an awesome job on the ATC, and how fun to exchange a few gifts as well. This is my first month but I am sure I will be doing alot more.

My partner was Debbie and I posted her ATC on Saturday. I also posted my entry for the ATC Holder Challenge last night if you would like to take a peek at them you can at http://scrappingwithsherry.blogspot.com/


Hope to see you there! Sherry

PS. Dont forget to vote for Blissfull's ATC Holder Challenge...

Anonymous said...

Both cards are wonderful. How thoughtful to send gifts. I'll have to think of that next time.

Mya said...

I really like the feel of your card - soft colors but still bright. This is all water color?
Very pretty.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

What beautiful cards ! Everyone is so talented.

(())
Francie