Monday, November 2, 2009

Silver and other wild things

It is looking like a zoo of wild animal prints everywhere in the sweatshop! A friend ordered these cute little pillows for a show in Amarillo. They say Dear Santa and have a pocket to stash a letter to Santa.
And if cheetah isn't your cat's meow....here is some zebra. These would be so cute tucked into the tree at Christmas. They could hold $$$ or gift cards also. If you are thinking you need one, check things out with Missy at Redford Ranch Style. She is setting up a booth for a Christmas show and then the World Ranch Rodeo Finals in Amarillo. Her shop in Benjamin has tons of cute items. If you are ever through that part of Texas, just stop in and browse all her goodies.
For the garage sale fun in my life...this is only a very small portion of a terrific haul I made recently. I am such a sucker for silver and then if you throw in some cobalt blue...SOLD!!! I also scored on a box full of vintage aprons. They are presently in the wash and I'll share them a bit later. They sooooo do not appreciate being photographed all wet and drippy!
There were also sack fulls of vintage kitchen items, dishes, holiday decor.....Hmmmm. I think I need to keep unpacking and taking some more pics to share.

No comments: