Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter ATC’s

I uncovered more goodies from the mailbox.  Woot Woot.  These three ATC’s were traded through Christian Paper Artists Group.  Each one is so unique and perfect for this special holiday.Easter-cpa

The cards I created were duplicates of some vintage post cards I have and I reduced them for the ATC’s.  These chicks and eggs just represent new beginnings and rebirth.  I just love the graphics on old ads and postcards.easter-trio

Another celebration that we recently shared in was the promotion of my son.  We were able to join him at the Japanese Tea Garden for the ceremony.  He is now a Staff Sargent in the US Army.  I am just bustin’ my buttons with pride for my favorite son.me-and-zac-copy

As you can tell in the pic, we are not going to quit yakking just for a photo op!  Oh well.

Have a great Easter weekend.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

First, congrats! to your son, may the Lord protect him and his family. Also, a big THANK YOU for brave men and women, like your son, who are willing to serve and protect this great country.

Second, your ATC cards are awesome. Love the vinatge look.

Cindy said...

Congrats to your son, and a big THANK YOU to him for dedicating his life to serving and protecting this great land.

Your ATC card are to cute!!