Thursday, May 14, 2009

garage sale heaven

OMG!!! I am helping my dear SIL with a major garage sale this weekend and you don't want to miss it. If you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area....this is a MUST SEE to believe. She is liquidating years and years of her mother's household. Gals, there is Christmas galore and a lot of the vintagey stuff that is fun and the newer items that are great to 'alter'. Did I mention china? If you have been wanting christmas china, now is the time to grab it. They are octogan shapes with a tree in the center. So pretty. Then kitchenware that will make your eyes pop out. I am talking about some of the good stuff too. I have never seen so much office supplies. I think even the office supply stores would think this sale is competition. haha. I am so excited about the really nice items that she has out on the tables for cheap. CHEAP!!! as in the "I can't believe it!"
OK, I am so excited that I can't even count how many bksp corrections I have just made and hope spell check doesn't shut down on me. Sorry I don't have any pics, but I didn't bring my camera connection thingys to download them.
Come to this address on Friday and Saturday.....125 Honeysuckle Dr. in Justin, TX. It isn't too far away from the Speedway. I hope to see y'all here.

No comments: